Andamiro's Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In a letter to the amusement industry, Andamiro USA president Drew Maniscalco briefed industry stakeholders on the company’s first response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
“In these uncertain times, we wanted to personally reach out to the amusement industry about what we are doing at Andamiro USA to support our operator and distributor customers. As the situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to provide maximum flexibility to our customers. As we brace for the situation’s short- and long-term economic impact on the industry, everyone’s wellbeing and the health of the world economy are foremost on our minds.
Here’s what you can expect from Andamiro USA in the weeks to come:
1. Our service, parts, sales and accounting departments can be reached by phone during normal business hours and by email anytime. Our main departments can always be reached at:
» Service@andamirousa.com or (310) 767-5800 x2
» Sales@andamirousa.com or (310) 767-5800 x4
» Parts@andamirousa.com (310) 767-5800 x3
» Accounting@andamirousa.com or (310) 767-5800
2. Our warehouse will continue to receive new products, and ship advanced and new orders.
3. We are subsidizing and deferring payments (90 days) on a new lease program for our Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom game.
4. We will continue to keep you updated through our newsletter and other communication channels.
At Andamiro, we believe it is during challenging times like these that the power of amusements is needed most of all."
CLEANING & SANITIZING YOUR GAMES
Remember to follow CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting, which includes surfaces on Andamiro equipment. CDC recommends cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces daily. These includes screen, buttons, cabinet doors and handles, payment systems and lock mechanisms, among other exposed components. Use disinfectants which are appropriate for the surface. These include:
• Diluting a household bleach:
» 5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) bleach per gallon of water
» 4 teaspoons bleach per quart of water
» Follow manufacturer’s instructions for application and proper ventilation.
» Check to ensure the product is not past its expiration date. Never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleanser. Unexpired household bleach will be effective against coronaviruses when properly diluted.
• Alcohol solutions: ensure the solution contains at least 70% alcohol.
• Other common EPA-registered household disinfectants. Products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens claims are expected to be effective against COVID-19 based on data for harder to kill viruses. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products (e.g., concentration, application method and contact time, etc.).
Click here to see the CDC’s Steps To Prevent Illness guidelines.